Gardenalia is Seeking Snow Maintenance and Removal Personnel!
Gardenalia Property Services is a high-end landscape design firm in Pittsburgh. We currently have 3 immediate openings for snow maintenance / removal personnel. This is a part-time, on-call position that could potentially lead into full-time, permanent position if you have experience with plants and basic construction knowledge. If interested, please also see the Maintenance Crew Supervisor or Construction Crew Supervisor posts for more info.
- Applicants should have dependable transportation
- Proven reliable work history
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a background check
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Possess a Valid PA Drivers License
- Operate a snow blower and other snow removal equipment
- Operate a manual transmission truck
Additional (Preferred) Qualifications:
- Previous snow removal experience
- Previous landscaping, construction, or ground maintenance experience
Pay and On-call Hours
The compensation rate is $12 to $15 per hour and shifts can range from 4 to 12 hours.
Required to be on call for every snow fall and work in all types of weather. Snow management begins at 4:30 am.
Snow season usually goes from November to April when it transitions into landscaping season.
**For candidates who meet all minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions please call the office at 412-871-5445.**